How to export your contracts from DocuSign
A quick search through DocuSign’s FAQ on how to extract specific batches of contracts or metadata and a user can quickly feel overwhelmed.
DocuSign does not offer a way to bulk-download your contracts. Instead, users will have to download their contracts one-by-one. So how do you export your contracts from DocuSign?
How to download your completed documents from DocuSign
The process is not an easy one to get the documents you need. Here’s what you’ll have to do:
- Log in to your DocuSign account and locate the completed email notification and click REVIEW DOCUMENT.
- Open the completed document you want to save.
- Find the menu at the top of the page, and click the middle icon with the arrow pointing down.
- Choose to either download the document as separate PDFs or combined PDFs.
- Download to your computer.
Keep Your Documents Secure!
Did you know that when you are downloading your documents, they become less secure? It’s true, especially with so many continuing to work from home.
Generally, colleagues download contracts to share them across teams via emails. And emails are the most vulnerable platform to hackers.
On average, 6.85 million email accounts are hacked each day.
So the more your team is transmitting contractual data via email, the more at risk it may be.
How do you ensure all members of your team have access to the documents they need while also keeping your company’s data secure?
Don’t worry. Zendoc is here to help.
Let Zendoc protect your company!
Zendoc will keep all of your company’s documents safe and secure. We will never share your data with anyone outside of your organization.
Now, all of your documents will exist in one central cloud platform. From this central repository, all of your team members can access the contracts they need: no more downloads, no more emails, and no more security threats.
Zendoc works with DocuSign and all of the leading cloud platforms: Gmail, Outlook, OneDrive, box, Dropbox, SharePoint, and Office 365.
Once you plug it in, Zendoc does the rest.
How to setup Zendoc
It’s surprisingly easy and affordable to keep your documents safe with Zendoc.
Here’s all you have to do:
- Plug your cloud provider with a simple login on Zendoc
- Zendoc will scan your repository then finds and gather your legal documents
- Zendoc highlights key data and critical information in your legal documents
- Alert notifications will be sent automatically whenever a contract requires your attention
That’s fewer steps than what you initially set out to do, and your data stays secure.
You can try Zendoc for free today.
Zendoc is a full-service AI-powered contract automation system that not only organizes all of your agreements into a single database but keeps you up-to-date on what you need to do to extract as much value from your contracts as possible. You don’t have to worry about forgetting your obligations because you don’t have to remember them in the first place.
We offer a 14-day free trial demo so you can experience relief from the pain of managing your contracts. Try us today!
Discover the new contract automation